Friday 4 September 2009

g-force Pictures, Images and Photos

G FORCE!
I wanted to watch this movie! In 3D! :D
I see the Trailer at HERE and i know this will be a GOOD movie and i can't wait
for it to be shown in cinemas!!! I love the part where they ask "Where is the washroom?" then the other replied,
"Watch where you're stepping." and then they all ,"Eww..Eww.." *taking their feets up

Okay, talk about school...
Finally, all the tests all over for this week. So stressed these few days!

I had good news! Dad wanted to buy me a watch! He said that we will go search
for a new watch because i had did well in tests and my old watch already spoiled.
Don't know buy which watch better... but dad said that CASIO is good..
I not sure, see which one nice and good bah :D

Today is last day of school! WOOO~~ but only less than one week holiday, but better
than nothing lah! :)
I must revise and do all the homeworks! Exams are coming and i promised myself
to do well for EOY! I need to work hard!!! GOGOGO! :D

No comments: